Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vlogged: Giving My Inner Tribute A High Five!


I finished the Hunger Games Trilogy today, and now I don't know what to do with my life... aside from vlogging about it that is.

I first saw the following Hunger Games tag from Joey Graceffa and Alex Carpenter's channels, and decided that it would be a fun thing to vlog myself.

I'm tagging anyone and everyone who loves the Hunger Games. It doesn't matter if you just saw the movie, or read one book or all three of them. I would still love to hear your thoughts on this amazing series. Leave a comment or post a video response to join the tag!

Enjoy and may the odds be ever in your favor.



Questions:

1. What is your favorite book from the trilogy?
2. How long would you last in the Hunger Games?
3. What's the strangest thing you thought would happen in the books but didn't?
4. How were you introduced to the Hunger Games?
5. Favorite moment that happens in the trilogy?
6. Who is your favorite character?
7. What district would you live in?
8. What was the most emotional moment in the books?
9. What item from home would you take in the arena as a token?
10. What was the most evil plan someone made in the books?
11. What are you looking forward to most in the film?
12. Who is your favorite villain in the trilogy?

1 comment:

gmail yawmee said...

Posted my video already! :)

http://yumipitz.blogspot.com/2012/08/are-you-mockingjay.html

(nahiya naman ako, hindi ako naka-make-up. hahahah)