Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Not-So-Fun Day: Staying In

I decided to stay in today, Friday. I wanted to see The Avengers but I've been feeling like a sick little puppy since last night. I've been trying to ease what seems to be an upcoming flu with immunity boosting supplements, and my own concoction of jasmine green tea and a teaspoon of honey.


So here I am, glued to the couch, with a nice view of my Serenity desktop wallpaper and lovely spring flowers, and the occasional reality show. There aren't exactly a lot of good shows during Friday night, probably because there aren't a lot of people at home either.


I know I've been trying to live a healthier lifestyle, but sometimes, I can't help but treat myself every once in a while to a good ol' cheeseburger. After all, we're all just a cheeseburger away from temporary happiness.


Also decided to do my nails, which took me almost two hours because there are days when I'm good at it, and there are even more days when I'm not. Today, I felt like I had two left hands.


Not exactly the most exciting Friday night, but I hope I get to rest enough to have a better weekend. Have a good one, friends!

No comments: